Thursday, April 24, 2008

I is goin be a teacher

So, I mailed out graduation announcements yesterday. It was one thing that I just needed to check of the box since graduation is in nine days.

Today I got to school and had the following conversation with my mom:

Mom: Honey, I have a story to tell you that shows not only are your burning the candle on both ends you are burning it up the middle too.
Me: What'd I do?
Mom: You spelled graduation wrong on your announcements.
Me: *blanches* Please tell me you are kidding.
Mom: I'm not.
Me: Are you kidding (more desperate)
Mom: No, honey it will be okay.
Me: I mailed out 75 invites last night and now I look like an idiot.
Mom: No, people will think it is funny.
Me: *Quirks eyebrow in that I don't believe you way*
Mom: Really, it will be fine.
Me: I'm going to class now.

So yes, English teacher Nat sent out a major typo in her grad announcements.

*face palm*

*goes to sleep for a week*

2 comments:

mandorama said...

Wow. I didn't even notice. And I'm a PR writer!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you didn't notice.