Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bellamy Family Lip Sync Night

So, this weekend was the family Lip Sync and I figured it was time to share some pictures, and a video or two (or three).



Lu and her uncle Addy welcoming everyone to family Lip Sync Night

Lu reads a story to us for her presentation.

I pull out my Celine Dion Impression




Yes, this is how I act when I am alone, singing in the bathroom


Ssh! I'm hiding.


Addy and Lu bringing Sexy Back.....
And I have the video to prove it....

Then of course Adam and Amy gave us a history lesson of the Presidents of the United States, apparently there are 9 and they've decided to not count Clinton (what can I say, we're from Utah)



Then of course the parents brought back the 70s with Disco Duck



And finally last year you knew them as the Spice Girls, this year down one member they tackled that popular fake 80s group Pop


If you look closely you will notice I am wearing blue eyeshadow. Lu thought that I was pretty and that I should wear it more often.



Please notice how in sync we are



Off the shoulder sweat shirt, why did we let that go out of style???

4 comments:

mandorama said...

OMG. I am DYING at how funny those pics are! Your family is so creative and fun. The closest we have come to an Official Family Lip Sync Night is when we are mouthing swear words so that Patrick won't hear them. Different strokes, I guess.

Natalie said...

You should have seen the videos, which I was threatened if I ever posted.

mandorama said...

Just send the videos to me on a CD, okay? ;)

Marie said...

This looks so fun! I think I'll propose Lip Syncing night to the fam. I would have loved to watch your fake performance of a fake 80s band.