Thursday, February 28, 2008

Babies come with hats

After a long wait I finally have a nephew!!!!

Boston Zachary

Born: February 28, 2008 9:20 AM
Weight: 7 pounds 15 oz
Length: 22 inches


My brother called me while I was in class, the kids were hilarious and let out a big cheer. I even took the day off of work and ran over to the hospital. He is lovely, I have already promised him the world, given him his own song (Lu has a song too), and am searching for a nickname- right now I am liking Cue, but not sure if it will stick.

Now for a bit of baby pic spam









With Grammy

With Dad, I promised my sister-in-law I wouldn't take any pics of her until she had time to clean up a little, she was still asleep when I left

I love baby feet

Waiting in the nursery as they took Boston's vitals- yes, that is a red sox cap Adam is wearing and yes, that kid will most likely grow up to be a RS fan.

With his Auntie Timmy- who is going to spoil him rotten. I was grading essays, that is why the pen is in my ear.


I love being an aunt!!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Congratulations! "He looks so fetching in the arms of his aunt."

You look fabulous, especially with that new-aunt glow.