Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Trip- Fall 2008


This month has been brutal. I have been running all over the place, doing this and that. But this last weekend we went to Yellowstone National Park as a family.

It was delightful and we saw some great things.

Here are some of the highlights:

1- Boston has realized that his Aunt Timmy is probably the funniest person he knows
2- Lu has discovered her true calling as a makeup artist.10-
3- I gave Boston his first taste of ice cream and chocolate.
4- I can quote Poe every time we see a raven
5- I have explored the seedier side of Pocatello
6- Yarn is Boston's new favorite toy and he loves the Riverton fight song
7-We caused and Elk jam and had the rangers come and tell us to leave.
8- I saw a moose and a wolf.
9- Besides being the best dad in the world, my father is by far the best grandfather in the world.
10- There are strange buffalo all around West Yellowstone.
11-Nothing says love like lobbing pine cones at each other- or Bear Scat
12- Huckleberry is fantastic.

Now the slide show with only about 40 of the 200 pictures I took:

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...

I too need a family trip to refresg myself, will certainly plan it through Westin.