Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Hey all-

Well I am finally back home in good old SLC and I have to say I am counting down the next 15 weeks till I get to see E again. I could wax sentimental here and go on and on about how wonderful she is and how much her friendship means to me (oh and just because I don't do it here doesn't mean you won't see it in the next few days or so).

So I am sure you are all dying to hear stories about what we did. E, what did we do? In all honesty we hung out. There is no other way to describe it. It was like I lived next door and we were just spending time together- it was brilliant. Here is a quick list of things that we did, if you'd like the full story let me know.

1- Found a bridge
2- Worked on Confessions
3- Planned World takeover
4- Came up with a brilliant idea
5- Played DDR (I so suck at that - E is a pro)
6- Watched all 12 episodes of Torchwood season 2 (I am waiting for that season finale)
6b. Went on and on about how gorgeous John Barrowman is (oh and we want our own Ianto)
7- Planned a 5K in Kansas with Erin Anne , we'll have breakfast after. Why Kansas- why not?
8- Met Thelma, turned down offer to view mummies
9- Cooked
10- Planned our trip up the PCH
11- Provided Doctor Who therapy to those in need
12- Giggled more than was humanly possible
13- Chased the dogs down the street- wearing sensible shoes
14- Planed our vacations for the next five years or so, our poor children
15- Hiked in the mud
16- Couldn't find a bowling alley that would take us
17- Conducted a research project on cars and gas mileage
18- Ate chocolate and desserts
19- Had a wonderful time.

Honestly, it was a great vacation and it makes me sad that I live across the country from her. At least I get to see her twice more this year.

No comments: