Saturday, January 3, 2009

What I did on my winter break

As I go back to school the one question that I hear the most is going to be, "How was your break?"

In order to preempt that question below is a list of what I did over my break:

1. Watched season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 3.5 seasons of The West Wing, and the first five parts of John Adams.

2. Read Prey, Staying Fat for Sarah Burns, Harry: A History, and started reading A Letter of Mary and Ender's Shadow

3. Wrote more than I should

4. Caught up on my scrapbook

5. Booked lodging for my summer UK trip

6. Finished a baby sweater

7. Hosted two family dinners

8. Realized Get Smart was a funnier movie than I expected

9. Went to lunch with former co-workers, friends visiting from Boston, and an adopted sister and brother.

10. Went to the gym more often then not

11. Watched the reveal of a new Doctor

12. Watched the U win via the yahoo ticker.

13. Cleaned out files

14. Spent the holidays with my family

15. Drank too much Diet Coke

16. Ate too much chocolate

17. Made plans for President's Day Weekend

18. Realized I have never had 16 days off

19. Talked to my baby brother

20. Chatted with Heather

21. Got a new cell phone

22. Learned how to create Doctor Who ringtones for the new cell

23. Took down Christmas decorations


So all in all I think I had a fairly good and productive break, back to the grindstone tomorrow.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I wouldn't even know what to do with 16 days off during Christmas. I tried so hard not to be jealous!