Thursday, August 28, 2008

Get your tomatoes ready

Um, I know I am probably the only person in America right now (other than Senator McCain) who found tonight's speech to be lack luster and just plain old boring. The last two minutes were great but other than that I was completely uninpressed.

Please excuse me while I go pull out the great presidental speeches from Kennedy and Regan. Or maybe I will just put on West Wing and wish that one of the campaigns would hire Aaron Sorkin.


Anyone with me for voting for Bartlet this election?

3 comments:

abellamy said...

Come on, we're all dying here! Tell us all about your new life as a career woman, and teacher! Fill us in sis!

mandorama said...

Um . . . just be lucky I don't have a vegetable garden, missy.

Natalie said...

To Adam- It is coming just hold your horses.

To Mandy- I know. I think my problem is that I really want to believe Obama. I want to believe in everything that he says, but there is a cynic in me now with politics that holds me back.

Who knows, maybe I will write you in as my vote. (because really, I don't think I can vote for McCain)