Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Living up to my nick name


So my oldest youngest brother Adam has called me Hermione for several years now. I am an insufferable know it all, I will throw the rules out for a good reason, and I do read more than is healthy. Well today I am living up to my nickname-

I just finished my thesis, 26 days before it was due and 5 days before my own personal deadline.

I can't believe. The paper that has given me headaches, panic attacks, and heart burn for weeks and months now is done. There will be a few changes and nips and tucks that will need to be done over the next three weeks, but it is smooth sailing.

Ack I finished my thesis!!!!

*runs off to celebrate*

*anyone want to join*

2 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations!! You are such a driven person -- can you bottle some of that and sell it to me?

Hill said...

*Throws confetti and makes margaritas*

Way to go!