Monday, April 6, 2009

4th Annual Bellamy Family Lip Sync Contest

Last night we had the 4th annual Lip Sync contest- where everyone is a winner. It is always a fun night and I bring you pictures now:

We started out the evening with Hilary and I doing our rendition of loathing, and believe it or not, I actually had that hat sitting in my trunk.




After Lu did Move it Move it, in one of her mom's old dance dresses.


She seemed to be more interested in her shadow. After that Adam and Amy showed up as Troy and Gabby from HSM



Then we had a visit from those people on Disney that dance and stuff



After it was Boston's turn, he did a bit of Chris Brown and Elmo. Well until Boston decided he was done and his parents had to finish it.



Then it was time for Hils and Bart to teach us the better techniques of Yoga.



The parents brought back their hippie ways with Hair


And finally, Adam and I brought down the house with our version of Dirty Dancing




Please notice that form, it took a lot. Dad told me I can now move my hips with the best. Eat your heart out dancing with the stars.

No comments: